Breast Agmentation plastic surgery which is also known as Mammaplasty is one of the most common procedures involve in using the implants to fulfill your desire for fuller breasts or to restore breast volume lost after weight reduction or pregnancy. Thousands of women choose to undergo breast augmentation for various reasons.
Ideal Candidate for Breast Agmentation
- If someone thinks that the breasts are too small
- One of the breast noticeably smaller than the other
- Weight loss has changed the shape and size of your breasts
- The breasts have become smaller in size and gradually loose their firmness after having Children
- Breasts are perceived to be under developed
- Some women are not just happy with the their breast and just want them made fuller
Breast implant surgery performed by cosmetic surgeons is the most popular way to improve breast shape and size. Breast enhancements using breast implants can give women more proportional shape and may improve the much needed confidence and you will find it easier to wear certain styles of clothing. One good thing about breast augmentation surgery is that its results are long lasting. Following your physician's instructions is key to the success of your surgery.
The recovery of the patient depends on several factors. The post surgical experience is about 24 to 48 hours and an additional reduced –activity period to be followed for few more days. Exercise and normal activity can resume as per the advice of your plastic surgeon. Over time, post-surgical swelling will decrease and incision lines will fade.
Get the expert advice for breast augmentation / breast implant and what kind of material and method is best for you, at Care Well Medi Hub.