Laser hair removal in Delhi/South Delhi, India
We offer the best cost/package and the best treatment for Permanent hair removal with the help of Diode Laser Hair Removal in Delhi, India at our center in South Delhi at Chitranjan Park. We have the best 3 in 1 machine suitable for all skin types. Diode laser for wheatish skin colour, Alexandrite laser for white skin & thin hair and ND Yag Laser for dark and tanned skin. Laser hair removal treatment is the latest technology with no side effects and best results. Treatments available are facial hair removal, under arm hair removal, bikini line hair removal, full body hair removal, legs laser hair removal and hair removal for men and women. In case you are visitng India for Laser Hair Removal then we are offering the latest technology with best prices. All cosmetic procedures are carried out under supervision of experienced Cosmetic Surgeon
FULL BODY LASER HAIR REMOVAL WITH LATEST TRIPLE WAVELENGTH (3-IN-1) MACHINE:
JUST RS. 9500 RS. 7499*
*Price per Session
Good news for those who are looking for the best permanent Hair Removal Treatment through Lasers
It is very difficult to make something already best even better & with our new Laser Machine, we are doing the same. We are happy to introduce our new 3 in 1 LHR Machine equipped with latest technology.
We all know that Diode Laser is best for permanent body hair removal but at different stages of Permanent Hair Removal procedure, scenario changes like:
- Thick hair become thinner
- Density of hair decreases at treated areas
- Even different technology or wavelength works on different skin colour
So, to attend above mentioned scenarios in a better way we are introducing our new LHR machine.
Read more about 3 Different Lasers used for Hair Remval
Few facts where Laser Hair Removal treatment is ineffective
This is how Laser Hair Removal is being done
Laser Hair Removal at Care Well Medi Hub
At Care Well Medi Hub we offer the best package for you that will help you in enhancing your overall personality and beauty as well. Under the supervision of Dr. Sandeep Bhasin each and every therapy is conducted. In Delhi (India), Dr. Bhasin is considered one of the best cosmetic and laparoscopic surgeon; he has answers to almost every problem of yours related to looks. Surgeries held here are inexpensive and of the best quality that provides answers to all your problems and expectations. Here we are, dedicated towards providing you with the best beauty programs that brightens and tone up your skin along with permanent hair removal programs.
Care Well Medi Hub has a lovely ambience that provides comfort and security to their patients. Our major aim is to provide the required results for their patients, so that they get treatment that provides anti-aging care, diode laser hair removal, hair restoration and skin tightening. Our only aim is to provide the best facilities for our customers that fulfils their desires and provides them with maximum satisfaction. We also welcome Foreigners and NRIs who are visitng India and looking for the best and Latest Laser Hair Removal Treatment in India or Delhi. Diode Lasers performs best on Hard and Darker Skins too.
What is Laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal process is a medical cosmetic procedure that uses laser -which is an intense, pulsating beam of light to reduce and remove the unwanted hair. The concentrated heat of the laser destroys the hair follicle, which interferes and impedes future hair growth. Laser hair removal is believed to be most effective for people with dark hair and light skin tone.
Although laser hair removal efficiently slows down hair growth, it doesn't guarantee permanent hair removal. As per the results, hair reduction is near to 70% to 90% after laser hair removal treatment. It normally takes multiple sessions to provide an extended hair-free period. Periodic maintenance might be required as well.
How does laser hair removal work?
An intense beam of light is targeted at hair follicles. The light being emitted is absorbed by the pigment, which destroys the follicle enough to inhibit future growth. Lasers removal technique has the potential to eradicate nasty hair from anywhere for many months to years, as the results differ widely from individual to individual.
There are different lasers required depending upon the skin type. Dark hair or hair with a dark root is more likely to respond well than blonde, white or red hair. Laser reaches after melanin, so the darker the hair the better the outcome.
The laser hair removal process is only operative to disable the hair follicles that are in the anagen (growth) phase. Laser hair removal does work and the best results can be derived only following a few essentials recommended by your surgeon.
Type of lasers
Diode Laser: Diode laser hair removal practice involves a beam of intense light and heat that is directly aimed into the hair follicles, and therefore to the melanin present in them. The pigment quickly absorbs the laser energy and is damaged, impeding further hair growth in the affected follicles. The laser energy is aimed at these follicles while simultaneously safeguarding the surrounding skin from damage.
The Diode laser hair removal system may involve few sessions. Each treatment is quick, and there is very less to no down time. There may be minimal side effects of Diode laser hair removal, but it can cause redness in the treated area that should vanish away in 2-3 days.
Nd:YAG Laser: Nd:YAG laser hair removal is a new innovation in the laser hair removal segment. “Nd" stands for Neodymium and “YAG for yttrium aluminum garnet. This laser is commonly used for “tattoo removal” or reducing hyper pigmentation, but is also good for hair removal.
A carbon lotion is applied to the skin for the purpose of puncturing the hair follicles that will be treated. The hair follicles typically soak up the Nd:YAG laser wavelengths.
This laser treatment is effective for hair removal of patients who have tanned skin. Massive parts of the body can be treated rapidly with Nd:YAG laser waves. There may be some kind of uneasiness with the Nd:YAG laser than with other laser devices.
Alexandrite Laser: The Alexandrite laser hair removal device is the fastest laser and is most accurate for quick treatment on parts of the body with larger surface areas. It is one of the most frequently-used lasers for hair removal.
Alexandrite laser light is selectively and very well absorbed by the melanin present in the hair follicles. The pulses of this laser are quite fast, which may illustrate more inconvenience for the patient. The tradeoff, here, is rapid treatment for massive body areas: for example; a patient's back, can be fully treated in 30 minutes or less.
Alexandrite laser hair removal system, in many cases, delivers permanent hair removal results. If hair grows back, the laser reduces the quantity, darkness and thickness of the treated hair. It is powerfully effective on individuals with lighter to olive-colored skin.
IPL Hair Removal: IPL is not a laser treatment exactly but it is one of the most commonly used hair removal method that uses highly “concentrated pulsed light" to safely and delicately remove hair from face, bikini/pubic areas legs and back.
The light aims it’s heat on the follicles, damaging them without burning or harming the skin. This method is literally painless and fast. It can cause bit of swelling or redness in treated area; but this would disappear quickly.
People who have lighter skin and darker hair make for ideal candidates for IPL laser. Many people are presented with permanent hair removal by this method; and when or if hair grows back, it is often scanty and finer in texture.
Is laser hair removal permanent?
A common myth about laser hair removal therapy is that it results in permanent hair removal that means hair never grows back for the lifetime. But the fact is that the laser treatment is performed to help reduce hair growth and with each session the process hinders the future hair growth. So, yes it is obviously “permanent” but you need small maintenance sessions initially in 3-4 months & later in 8-9 months.
How many sessions are required of laser hair removal?
Laser hair removal takes anywhere between 6 to 8 treatment sessions & to most people the hair reduction is between 80-90%. It is however very important to first identify if you are a perfect candidate for laser hair removal before scheduling the treatment. “Fitzpatrick scale” is regarded as the industry’s best practice for identifying if you are a perfect candidate, and what level of energy level to use.
The hairs that are remaining after completion of the treatments should be scanty and much thinner. There are various kinds of lasers that may or may not work on particular skin types, so first find out if certain lasers will be safe and functioning for your hair and skin type.
With several Laser hair removal sessions, substantial long-term reduction can be gained.
Ordinarily, only 6-8 treatment sessions are necessary at each site. For the pubic area, usually 4-6 treatments are needed.
Optimal long-term benefits of laser hair removal process certainly depend on one’s hair’s growth cycle, area you wish to have treated and hair density.
Is laser hair removal procedure painful?
Ouch factor may be involved but there is no such traumatic pain caused in the laser hair removal procedure. You may feel like a string wire splintering on the area followed by a cooling sensation.
Often, people find the first 3 or 4 sessions quite manageable. However, waiting for an extended time between subsequent treatments increases the pain tenfold, so stick to the schedule being discussed with the doctor. In addition, the patient will be given orange tinted safety glasses to wear while being erased off, making it comfortable to reach to your place where pain does not exist. Intimate or private areas hurt more.
If you cannot really bear the pain, most doctors provide numbing lotion to be applied beforehand, but it costs some extra penny.
Cost of the laser hair removal treatment in Delhi?
As per the costing report generated by American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the average cost for laser hair removal procedure is $235 that per treatment session that is Rs. 15,500 in Indian currency, whereas in India specifically Delhi the cost of laser hair removal starts from Rs. 2,000 for Face (per session) & for Full Body it starts from Rs. 7,500. This is what we at Care Well Medi Hub use to charge. At other centers the prices are higher. However, the cost varies largely, depending on several factors that include:
- Size of the area to be treated and time consumed for treatment
- Type of laser machine, the centers are using (Diode lasers are comparatively expensive than IPL but yes Diode is more effective also)
- Number of sessions needed
- Whether a skilled and experienced dermatologist or some hair therapist or someone else is performing the process
- The country, city or state where you are getting the treatment
It is always better to seek expert’s consultation to get an exact idea of the cost for your specific case.
How to choose laser hair removal center
- Prior to availing the treatment, you must discuss pre-treatment conduct from the consultant.
- The surgeon or therapist must go through your health history and inquire about underlying medication conditions such as PCOD, thyroid and hormonal irregularities as with these problems even after many treatments you are less likely to be successful.
- Check for the credentials, “licensed” and experience of surgeon who will be supervising the procedure.
- Check beforehand if the clinic uses FDA-approved equipment especially designed for laser hair removal.
- Associations or memberships with professional organizations like National Council on Laser Excellence (NCLE) or the International Aesthetic and Laser Association (IALA) shows that the surgeon maintains standards of excellence as set by the associations.
- Ask for laser hair removal before and after photos before scheduling your procedure.
- Choose a clinic or med spa with clean environment. Let’s point out the practical; the laser is going from your face to the private parts.
- Clinics where doctor applies ice packs or cooling agents before the treatment to cool down the area about to be treated. It lowers pain.
- Choose a med spa that uses most appropriate laser hair removal technology as per your skin type and other factors, than opting for a random online deal.
Is laser hair removal safe for pregnant women?
There is no definite research illustrating that laser hair removal process is unsafe for expecting mothers. However, it is suggested to refrain from having laser treatments during pregnancy due to lack of awareness of the impacts it may have on the fetus. If you still prefer to proceed with the treatments then it is advised to give breasts and abdomen a miss.
Due to hormonal changes inside the body during pregnancy, you may notice increased hair growth around the nipples, belly, bikini line or other unwanted areas. Even if you do not shave or tweeze, these newly appeared excess hairs, they will eventually fall off after pregnancy.
Laser hair removal aims dark pigment in the hair by directing intense laser light and causes mechanical or thermal destruction to the hair follicle. There are no researches that portray the safety of laser hair removal during pregnancy. Most of the people also opt for electrolysis which is also for permanent hair removal by damaging hair follicles but is an expensive affair. The other difference is that Electrolysis uses “galvanic current” instead of beam light.
One of the reasons that laser hair removal is advised to be avoided during pregnancy could be that the baby is surrounded by amniotic fluid. In this scenario, amniotic fluid acts as a conductor of electricity. And for this reason, galvanic current is NOT recommended by electrolysis at the time of pregnancy.
So, always consult with your gynecologist as well as dermatologist (specialized in laser hair removal practices) before making these decisions.
When can laser hair removal procedure be ineffective?
Laser hair removal comes with its own set of drawbacks when it fails to render desirable results. But this is certainly not because of the shortcomings of the cosmetic surgical technique but due to patient’s underlying conditions that may include:
- Hormonal imbalance- Abnormalities in the functioning of hormones needs to be cured before opting for laser hair removal procedure. Hormones play a vital role in the growth of hair follicles. Laser hair reduction can be a big success if the hormones are well-balanced. But if there is any imbalance in the hormones that also causes the hair follicles to get lighter, this is a bad thing. Hormones can certainly affect re-growth of hair follicles. It also happens that if your hormones are actively out of balance in the month you take the laser hair removal treatment then the subsequent sessions may not show up much issue.
- PCOD: When the hormones are out of balance, it gives rise to PCOD (polycystic ovary syndrome) and as a result it aggravates hair growth. The aggravated hair growth is due to consistent fluctuations in the hormones. Unless your PCOS is not under control the hair growth will continue and can get worse. Laser hair removal in the condition of PCOS can certainly reduce the amount of hair removal in the affected area but it may not be able to produce desirable outcome.
- PCOD (Polycystic ovarian disease): Women who are suffering from PCOD or are taking birth control pills are not a good candidate for laser hair removal, especially if they are seeking to get it done for face.
These factors will make long-term treatments necessary and become more of a maintenance procedure, verse a treatment. Read more about this
More & more women are going for Laser hair removal to make their body hair free
Laser hair removal remains one of the most popular laser cosmetic procedures all across the globe. That’s majorly because it eliminates the need to undergo those long hours of waxing, razing and tweezing regimes. With lasers, all your unwanted hairs get reduced and removed by aiming a beam of light (the laser) at the hair follicles destroying them. Laser hair removal technique can be performed on almost any part of the body where hair grows.
Laser Hair Removal for Women
For women, body hair is a time consuming chore. In addition, the hair removal process can lead to skin issues such as shaving irritation and ingrown hairs. Plucking takes forever and it hurts. Waxing is no walk in the park either, plus you have to grow your hair out before you can have it done and let’s be honest no one wants to do that. Laser hair removal for women provides permanent results, and you’ll quickly save time and money. More & more women are going for Laser hair removal for areas like:-
- Underarms: It appears like this part of the body requires to be always groomed and clean, but it easily goes out of mind until you raise your arm high up. Laser hair removal system is effective for removing underarm hairs permanently. Lasers respond rapidly and the treatment takes just 5 minutes to leave you with soft and smooth underarms in no time.
- Bikini Area: It is more an underlying truth that sporting a naked look down there is in trend and demand these days, and it makes feel hygienic, sexier and cleaner. In addition, waxing or razing in pubic area can be painful, discomforting and awkward. With laser hair removal system, you will just have to take a series of laser sessions, but to be all honest if you break it down, each bikini line laser treatment would cost less than wax or at least it’s equal. You get less and less hair after each trip.
- Legs: Women legs are often on display, specifically in summertime. Waxing or Shaving consumes hours to strip those harsh hairs. What’s more horrifying is when you get out of the shower after using traditional hair removal methods and you get chill bumps and instant hair. Lasers are perfect to remove hair from legs thus covering your thighs as well. It must take around an hour to get you pepped up to flaunt sexy, hairless legs.
- Full body: Laser hair removal for full body not just saves time, reduce skin bumps and chill bumps from waxing and shaving. Because the body is a massive structure, it does require more time for laser hair removal, to complete the process, but regardless it is so worth it! You are prevented with daily trouble of full body waxing and shaving at parlors, spas and can move out confidently in your mini and sheer dresses.
LASER hair removal FOR FACE
- Cheeks: Facial hair on the cheeks or following the side locks can appear to be a bit unpleasant on women. Laser hair removal for facial hair is a quick process and does not necessitate producing your hair out in order to be treated, so you enabled to manage the area between sessions by waxing. A series of facial hair removal treatments can be life changing and a confidence booster. However, you should anticipate having ongoing touch-up treatments a few times of years to keep the hair at bay.
- Upper Lip: The upper lip is a smaller facial area, and therefore takes few minutes less time for the laser to treat. Women who have fair skin and dark hair may be the ideal candidates for this laser facial hair removal; because the basic criterion is that the hair should be darker than the skin in order to achieve the best results.
- Chin: Some women grow undesirable hair around the chin area. The chin is a smaller area that barely takes 15 minutes to treat, with minor irritation and redness afterwards. In general, laser facial hair removal of chin area is a fairly uncomplicated and direct procedure.
- Eyebrow Area: Laser hair removal is quite effective for addressing the stray hairs between, below and above the brows. Lasers hair removal for eyebrow area saves both women and men to get them trimmed every now and then. Laser offer a more permanent solution to people who have a tendency to pluck their eyebrows almost daily, and the tedium of this habit can be prevented. Laser facial hair is fast and helps to maintain a natural, groomed brow line for a longer time period.
Because laser hair removal of the eyebrows, upper lip and chin, treats such a small area in a lesser time, laser hair removal cost is typically more reasonable.
Why more and more men prefer Laser Hair Removal for themselves
Laser hair removal for men wonderfully eliminate and reduce unwanted hair in those hard to reach areas like the back and buttocks. It aids the young men to rule out those nasty ingrown hairs and pesky razor bumps that are common on the face and neck. Men around the world prefer lasers for back and shoulders to flaunt that ripped and masculine physique. Overall, Laser hair removal for men reviews demonstrates to enhance one’s appearance, elevating the feel of being hygienic and make it viable to escape shaving on routine basis.
Laser Hair Removal for Men
- Back: Thick hair on a men’s back may turn others off and thus can affect self-esteem. Back is supposed to be a difficult-to-reach area making it a challenge for men to groom themselves. Thus, Laser hair removal is a series of few sessions & can be a relief for men.
- Chest: Excessive hair on chest is not a thing of immense proud and can be sometimes embarrassing too. It is not always possible to have your chest waxed, razed or tweezed because of huge surface area, rapid hair growth, and resulting stubble (growing of short and stiff hair when not shaved for a while). Also, Laser hair removal treatment for chest hair is quick and convenient solution.
- Face: For a young, busy, metropolitan man, regular shaving regime has been taking its toll on productivity and schedules. It also causes skin problems like inflammation and ingrown hairs. So, if you are decided in your head about not to grow a beard or moustache, then permanent hair removal can be a consolation. More & more men are looking at laser procedure to give their beard the permanent look.
- Genital Areas: Many men prefer less hair down there, but removal in pubic areas can be bit unpleasant. Permanent Laser hair removal provides a smoother, healthier and cleaner look that lasts long.
Benefit of Laser Hair Removal Procedure over other temporary hair removal techniques
Lasers are superbly beneficial to get rid of unwanted hair from the face, underarm, leg, arm, bikini line, and other parts of the body.
Benefits of laser hair removal include
Precision- Lasers can specifically target dark, coarse hairs and hairy areas while leaving the surrounding skin undamaged and intact.
Speed- Each pulse emitted by the laser device merely takes fraction of a second and can treat plentiful hairs at a same time. The lasers have the competency to treat an area approximately the size of a quarter every second. Small areas such as the chin, eyebrows or upper lip can be treated in less than a minute, and large areas, such as the chest, back or full legs, may take up to an hour.
Effectiveness & Predictability- While it is often analyze that laser technique does not permanently remove unwanted hair. This assumption is partially correct as in some cases it just needs more than a session to get the hair removed permanently. Most patients have encountered permanent hair loss after an approx of 2 to 6 sessions. Just a trick of few sessions, and no more than eight sessions are needed to get rid of unwanted hair permanently. So you can be less worrisome about constant visits for treatment.
Safe and easy- It just require a series of treatments to achieve the most reduction, and fortunately you need not to wait until you finish up with all of your treatments before you start noticing and enjoying results. You will have less and less hair after each session. If you currently spend whole lot of time, energy and of course money removing hair, lasers may be worth the cost and a several sessions you will need to ultimately say goodbye to the hairy chore.
Lasers render higher efficiency as compared to other temporary hair removal methods. Lasers hair removal results in removing of unwanted hair from affected areas only.
Remember Laser Hair Removal is a permanent hair reduction and you should be careful of anyone promising otherwise.
FAQs/Common queries with their answers about laser hair treatment
Am I suitable candidate for laser hair removal treatment?
Laser hair removal process treats all types of skin. Whether you have a dark skin, light skin or any type of hair color, you can go for this procedure without any hassle. You should always ask your hair removal therapist whether you are ideal for this treatment or not.
Can this treatment help me get rid of unwanted hair from most of my body areas?
The treatment is perfect for treating areas such as face, back, chest, arms, legs, bikini area and underarms.
What is the duration of this treatment?
The treatment takes very less time. If you want to get smaller area treated, just a few minutes are required. On the other hand, if you want to choose this treatment for larger areas, you will need around half an hour.
How many sessions are required?
4 to 6 sessions are required normally but in case the hair are thick or density is high then 2 more sessions could be suggested for best results.
Is the treatment painful & how quickly will I recover?
The treatment of laser hair removal is not painful. You can go for this treatment without any hassle. You would recover immediately after the treatment & you can resume to your daily work routine just after the treatment gets completed.
Is the treatment costly?
The cost of laser hair removal is competitive. It is quite affordable for anyone who is looking for a permanent way of hair removal.
Side effects of laser hair removal
Laser hair removal treatment has no or little side-effects. There are chances of mild sunburn like sensation along with little bit of swelling just after the treatment. These side-effects will last only for few days. You may also experience sensation, infection, burning or blistering after the treatment. But, with passage of time, all these effects would vanish.
Laser hair removal treatment in Delhi is one of the best, secured and permanent hair removal processes. It is quick safe process with no downtime. You can have that silky and clear skin that you have always craved for by choosing this treatment. We offer you the ease to opt for this permanent hair removal process in Delhi in a secured and affordable way.
Reach us today to speak to one of our experts! We guarantee to offer you permanent hair removal solutions.
best laser hair removal treatment for men & women
- 13 Times the Kardashians Have Proved They Despise Body Hair
- aby come back? As Kim Kardashian says she regrets having her baby hairs lasered while Kylie Jenner shows hers off, experts weigh in on what you should do with yours
- Coleen Rooney follows Victoria Beckham and Kim Kardashian by signing up for 'ice' laser hair removal in a bid to be fuzz-free (and it's a snip at £1,000!)
- Khloe Kardashian just revealed her guide to hair removal
- Kim Kardashian Reveals All Her Laser Hair Removal Secrets: 'I Had Such a Hairy Neck'